Ziva : Innovative mobile search startup engaged in
- whats so different about mobile search (interface)
- what will ppl be looking for (data)
- where will that come from ? (I cannot give too much away here)
We were incubated at IIM-Bangalore and have graduated out of there recently. We are beginning to go big on Zook (http://zook.in) - our own service, after multiple b2c data deployments for various customers.
1. many ppl with 3-7 years work exp
2. a few with <3 yrs
The number of years above should be taken as indicators of expertise alone. Not set-in-stone.
Skills/Domains for the above:
Common skills (one/more of) -
- Core Java (server side, middleware, large systems) development
- Scripting, web services
- Distributed computing/scalable systems
- For leads, experience with a complete product cycle, from conceptualization/prod spec to rollout preferred
- Lead - Information Retrieval/Text mining
- Lead for search platform development (java, java, more java)
- Sr Dev/Lead for our monetization engine - core java, business rules engines, advertising platforms experience will be great to have
- Customer engagement for integration, deployments, consulting support for our platforms
- Requirements collection and analysis, interfacing with Engineering
- 2-5 years customer facing exp will be very useful
1-2 Senior mktg/sales people with a good exposure to one of :
- The Indian Mobile Industry
- The Search/Online industry - someone whos either done mktg for an online/mobile property, or has ad-agrregation/distribution experience.
We are also looking for a senior person to head Engineering - a very strong technical background, especially in the consumer products is desirable.
If you're looking for a challenging yet sane, fun place to work at, send me a mail at getDOTsameer AHT gmail.
If you can refer ppl, there's decent, good candy to be given :) Lets talk.